Pages

Monday, December 21, 2015

Gone Painting

Once again I have decided to join in the madness that is The Analogue Hobbies Painting Challenge, which has become the biggest online painting event of the year.  Eighty-eight painters from around the globe come together to revel in this hobby of ours, to encourage one another and to paint a staggering amount of lead.  


This year I plan on painting units and teams rather than painting singles figures  My two main foci will be World War II and Hasslefree Moderns.  At the moment I have 100 points worth primed, based and ready to go.

Unlike previous years I have decided to shut the blog down completely until the Challenge ends in March.  It is not unusual for me to spend 2 to 4 hours a day reading and commenting on blogs and there is no way I can manage that and turn out well painted figures. 

Because I spent so few days posting in 2015 (only 14) and so many days reading and commenting on blogs (nearly 200), I am contemplating  leaving blogger next year.  I may just set up an Artist's page on Facebook in order to track my progress as a painter.  By March I will have made my decision and will let you all know.

Because I will not be out reading blogs, comments are disabled for this post.

 




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...