However, I made a promise to several bloggers about today's post and I'm going to keep that promise. And besides that I can't feckin' sleep so might as well keep busy. Here goes.
One of my friends here on Blogger goes by the name of PunkChopstick. How do I define Punk? She's witty, she's brilliant, she's beautiful and she'll say anything. Well at the end of the year, Punk tagged me to answer some questions for her. I decided to answer them using MS Paint. I did the backgrounds using Correl 12 (free thirty day trial!).
Question: When did you stop believing in Santa Claus?
When that fat bastard stopped believing in me. Arsemonkey.
Question: When did you stop believing in God and why?
I've never stopped believing in God. I'm a Catholic, it's mandatory. And why do I still believe in Him?
Because I don't want to spend eternity in hell with a bunch of feckin' lawyers.
Question: If you could ask God one question, what would it be?
Men. Did you do it to us on purpose or was it just an accident?
Question: If wound up on a deserted island and could only have one thing with you, what would it be?
That's a no brainer. My drums. I've even named my kit. I call him The Beast (yeah after, John Bonham. Wanna make something of it? Do ya?). He's a real bastard, I tell ya. If I don't give him a daily beating, he threatens to kill me. He smokes stogies and he drinks whiskey. I love him.
Question: If you could only have one person with you on the island, who would it be?
I would say John Bonham, but he's dead. So I'm going with Hubby. Why you ask? Because he's the only person that can put up with my particular brand of shite. Hey, you've read my blog, how long would it take before you wanted to choke the life outta me? A few days? A week? You see my point.
Question: " Would you like to be my friend?" Punk asks me.
Christ on a crutch, of course I do. You shouldn't even have to ask. Punk's bawdy like me and can also tolerate me. There's no way I'm gonna say no to an offer of friendship with her.
And now onto part two of this game. I have to pick some bloggers and request that they answer some questions that I've come up with. Here are my questions.
1. What celebrity would you most like to shag and why?
2. In the event of a zombie attack, what politician would you be willing to use as a human shield?
3. Rate the survivability of at least 3 fellow bloggers if they are attacked by zombies.
4. If you could reanimate just one dead person from history, who would it be?
5. Would you be willing to take this person out to a pub? Why or why not?
6. In the event of a nuclear holocaust, would you be willing to eat cockroaches to survive?
These are the bloggers I've decided to
1. Matthew because you're like the younger brother I never had. And as such, I reserve the right to pick on you anytime I want to.
2. Barfly because you're the only American that could drink me under the table.
3. Michelle because somehow we are related. There's no doubt about it. You're so much like me, it's scary. I think my Grandad may have shagged your Grandmother when he visited the States as a young man.
4. Pat because somebody's gotta tag your rhyming ass.
5. B. because you're a new friend I'd like to see become an old friend.
6. Now this one's dicey, because frankly he scares the shit right outta me. Angry because you're my favorite blogger and seeing your face on my page makes being away from home a little easier to bear. Now, if Colin Farrel ever starts blogging, I'll forget I ever knew you.
There you have it. If you any of you don't want to do this I'll
hate you forever not be offended. And if you do it, do it because it's fun and not because I asked you to.
Now I'm gonna go catch up on as many of yesterday's blogs as I can. When the phone rings, I'm outta here. Have a great day.