Pages

Monday, December 26, 2011

I'll Drop In Later Today

Here's hoping you all had a Happy Christmas,




When I land in JFK Airport later today, I'll start catching up with all of you.  I've got a layover there, so I should be able to get to most of you before the next flight out. And NO, I did not fly Aer feckin' Lingus out of Ireland. I'm flying out with Delta.


I didn't tweet or read blogs over the holiday .It's going to be another 6-7 months before I see my family again and I spent my time with them. So if I didn't tweet you or comment on your blog, please don't be offended.

I did however have trouble sleeping, so I gave my blog a makeover and I like it.


Now I've got to go practice saying these words with a straight face, "No, I don't have anything to declare."  Hope the bastards at customs believe that, because I'm not paying duty tax on any this shite I got for Christmas.

All photographs have my signature embedded and are source located to my camera. Copy, crop, paste and it'll be your chestnuts that are roasting over an open fire.

20 comments:

  1. Loving the Respect you show for Ireland!! Also loving reading through your blogs, kept me entertained while I finished my work for the day. Following. Hoping to see more stuff on here soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't been around much either so I am not the least bit worried you haven't popped into my blog.
    Love the new look and I promise not to steal your lovely pics (which are gorgeous)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good to hear you had a good one Anne.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. I better leave my doors unlocked then, If you're popping over :)
    Love the new banner, my dear!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't wait to hear from you again Anne! I have some ideas I'd like to run by you. Hope you had a great Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm glad you didn't waste time reading my blog (I don't even think I posted anything during the time you were with your family) because your focus was where it belonged: with family.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the new Blog back round. Happy Holidays!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. i LOVE the new look of the blog!! Where did you get that pic of the fairies at the top??

    Never apologize for choosing family over bloggers. <3 I hope you had a wonderful time!!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great new blog layout indeed and who cares if you never came to the cat's feed or any other one because family, especailly who you one see once in a while, has to seen a ton.

    Oh and the cat's chestnuts have already be clipped and snipped, so that isn't much of a threat to him..haha

    ReplyDelete
  10. If anyone can get offended because people stop by less during the holidays, they really need a smack to the back of the head. Come on now.

    Hope you enjoyed yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  11. that 2nd pic is very artsy. safe trip and godspeed.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Don't worry in the slightest Anne about being inactive for a while, spending time with your family (especially ones you mightn't see all the time), is way more important than blogging. Here's hoping you, your family and your friends had an excellent Christmas though!

    ReplyDelete
  13. nice...i hope you had a great christmas! and travel was not too tough on you...nice pics!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Guide Vietnam is pleased to offer you flight schedule on Vietnam Airlines which has 11 daily flights from Hanoi to Ho Chi Minh
    Hanoi to Ho Chi Minh - Book Vietnam Airline. Big discount, Cheapest price, 24/7 support - Tel: (84-1) 682-28-10-87.
    Let FareCompare guide you to the cheapest flights from Ho Chi Minh to Hanoi Ho Chi Minh to Hanoi - Book Vietnam Airline. Big discount, Cheapest price, 24/7 support – Tel: (84-1) 682-28-10-87.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Glad your back! I like the new look to your blog! That banner is cool!
    I'm glad you got to spend time with your family! That! is what Christmas is really about!

    ReplyDelete

Comments may or may not be mediated due to the activities of a troll.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...