Pages

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

The Troll of Fame Is Now Open

Some of you might remember my post "I've Bagged Me First Troll"  and how I hoped to one day open my Troll of Fame where I could put my Trolls on display. Well today is that day. 



Now you know I don't count coup on a troll until I clear it with my pet troll Guido here.  So I turned Guido loose and sent him to sniffin'.  After reading the comment directed towards me Guido had this to say "That's a feckin' troll Miss. Bag him and tag him."  So I did.


And this is where I'm keeping him. Welcome to my Troll of Fame.  Nice isn't it?  And it's roomy too. Now you might be asking yourself "Jesus Christ, how long will she keep that troll?"  and "What is she going to feed him?"


And I would answer "Guido will feed him a daily ration of flies. And I'll feed him a little something of my own.


It's not very filling, but it's tasty.  Now I know what yer thinking "Who is this arsemonkey and what did he do to piss Anne off?"  And I would answer "None of you know this particular arsemonkey as he doesn't follow this blog"  As to what the bastard said, well let's just say he found me annoying and was possessed by an uncontrollable urge to let me know it.  Now the first thing that I'm going to do with my trolls is to assign them a new avi and a new name (it's for their own protection).


This is the trolls new avi and his new name is The Troll From Downunder.  This is an important aspect of the Troll of Fame and will bestow immortality on my wonderful trolls. Hopefully I'll collect more trolls and can occaisionally bring them out for a public viewing. It'll be great. 

All original photographs have my signature embedded and are source located to my camera.  Copy, crop, paste and I'll put you out to pasture with this new sheep I've acquired. 





30 comments:

  1. haha sounds like a troll really came by and took a stroll. I would not want to copy, crop or paste either, that pasture doesn't sound pleasing..haha followed back too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Trolls aside ............ can we have more boobies please !

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sort of reminds me of this.

    http://bash.org/?262417

    G'day Mate! Do all trolls from down under come with the ability to herd sheep on bikes?

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Pat Thank you for returning the favor.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah ya savage kilt wearin' bastard, It's about time I posted some boobies. I'll start looking for a gorgeous pair for ya.

    ReplyDelete
  6. @R.gers, I went to that link. Brilliant.

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Angry all of my posts older than 4 days get moderated. I got it before it published today and wrote this post. This guys a blogger so unless he comes back and trolls me here, I'm not going to give up the name. I hope he comes back, then it's no mercy.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fight fire with fire! I hope the troll returns and you give him hell!

    ReplyDelete
  9. @Bersercules I hope he does too, the snarky little bastard

    ReplyDelete
  10. Keep them away! AT ALL COSTS :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sry About your troll problem.You must understand why people troll.They are nerdy people that where pushed into the lockers at school while being robbed of there lunch money.And on top of that there upset that they will never get the chance to see a real Vagina up close without PAYING for it. So with all that being said : THEY TURNED TO THE DARK SIDE. poor little nerdy troll

    ReplyDelete
  12. @Jerzey72 that's one of the funniest comments I've ever had. You just made my day.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I was getting trolled once when I was playing a game. The guy got mad when I refused to answer him and he said he was going to hack my computer and send me a pizza so Ill know he did it. I answered him then and said he didn't have to hack my comp, Id send him my info for a pizza. 8D Trolls are weird.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lol Otter and Jerzey. As a gamer, I'm surrounded by trolls so I'm used to this mentality. As annoying as they are their existence makes my life better in comparison. I mean what other group exists in nature that survives into the middle of their life span and still dwells within their parents hovel aka basement?

    ReplyDelete
  15. I have to admit I really do hate trolls Anne! It's a shame we can't be told what exactly the idiot did but you're going the right way about things by just not bringing attention to what they said. Nasty comments are definitely disheartening though, why people insist on being negative and abusive instead of just being silent or accepting is beyond me...

    ReplyDelete
  16. Curiosity has struck! But oh well, he'll know better than to mess anymore. Unless he's ballsy. I kinda hope he's ballsy.

    ReplyDelete
  17. @Otter, did you get your pizza? I hope you did because I'm going to be feeding this troll on flies for the rest of his life.
    @MrD You're probably right. And I'm bettin' that their sitting in their tidy whities and eating bowl of crisps while their at it. You gotta love the little bastards.

    ReplyDelete
  18. @Matthew the troll let me know he found me annoying. It was just a troll stroll by he's never commented on this page before. I can write the blog this way and no one but he and I ever have to know who he is. Saves him some embarrassment. Unless he comes back.

    ReplyDelete
  19. @D4 I doubt he'll be back, but if he does, I won't delete the comment. The least I should get out of a troll stroll is a blog I had fun writing. And it's a fabulous excuse to post Boobies on Friday. It's a win-win. I'm going to try to get those puppies in 3D this time.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thank you for showing us your Troll of Fame. Can't wait to see who else gets added :-).

    ReplyDelete
  21. The troll pic looks like my pal, the lurker on a bloody good day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. It's a big house Michelle, and with a lot of vacancies to fill. One can only hope.

    ReplyDelete
  23. I'm not going to tell him you said that Ray, I'm not quite that brave. Congrats on your pageviews :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. Nice bagging. As with others, I hope your troll is up for a rematch.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Brilliant way to deal with the trolls. It gave me a chuckle.

    ReplyDelete

Comments may or may not be mediated due to the activities of a troll.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...