Pages

Monday, November 28, 2011

Accusations of Sexism Leveled at O'Leary Air

Reporters converged on the offices of Anne O'Leary, the outrageous and often spiteful CEO of O'Leary Air following accusations of sexism aboard her blog.  "You've been accused of using pictures of Boobies to attract men to your blog." one reporter asked.  O'Leary responded by saying "Shit, feck, arse."  Seeing O'Leary's obvious confusion the reporter pushed the advantage "How do you respond to the accusations that your Airline is exploiting women?"  "Bloody feckin hell" was O'Leary's response.  O'Leary was clearly sober and therefor not prepared to handle the press.  Her advisers rushed her into the nearest pub where they remained for the better part of the afternoon. 


Later that day, at a formal press conference, a clearly inebriated O'Leary issued this statement. 

"Okay you feckless bastards, this is what I'm gonna do. Since I've been wrongfully accused of exploiting women, I've decided that the best course of action for my imaginary Airline to take is to begin exploiting men as well.  In this manner I can not only shut you gobshites up, but I can attract gay men and women to my page as well.  It's an economically sound decision and one I'm not afraid to make."




"We've got a lot of good-looking men working for us and I just ordered/ asked some of them if they would like to post semi-nude in order to keep thier jobs make you happy. And all of them agreed. So here you have it, the Sexy Men of O'Leary Air. Christ if this goes over well enough, I just might make a calender featuring these guys. "

Following this statement O'Leary weaved drunkenly off the stage, held up by her Chief Adviser Guido who had this to say "Feck off."




"

22 comments:

  1. "O'Leary was clearly sober and therefore not prepared to handle the press." For some reason this line made me laugh hysterically! I can't believe the press think you're sexist, surely they should know Anne doesn't discriminate! :P

    Great post as always Anne, I love reading your stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How dare anyone call you sexist! You're an equal opportunity shit stirrer ;-). I will say that I do appreciate your response to the accusations. Those men are fucking hot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Matthew Thanks. I can't believe my advisers even considered letting me talk to the press sober.

    @Michelle I hand picked these men just for you Michelle. All the men here at O'Leary Air face a rigorous interview process. We keep our standards high and our morals low around here. hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh give me the women back, this hurts the eyes, I'm blind. Feck those annoying reporters for making you go down this road..haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Pat They're bastards aren't they? This post should keep 'em of my arse for a little while.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Later, at his own press conference, a drunk Bryan threw up all over his shoes and issued this statement: "Ass, shit, motherfucker!" He then respectfully requested some more boobies, to even things out, and to at least WARN him that he was going to see half naked guys.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lmao. Yes! "Exploit" men too, be well rounded and fair!

    Looool

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think I may be a little uncomfortable flying with you but I have a feeling my wife would love it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. theses "guys" gave up there right to be guys as soon as the put a razor to there chest. And also i noticed a few of them have the " purposely messy hair due" this the hair due for man that want to "act" like real man.

    But as always i enjoyed the post.

    ReplyDelete
  10. @Bryan, I heard about that. One of my junior advisers sent me a tape of your press conference. Was that spaghetti you had for dinner, it was red and kinda chunky.

    ReplyDelete
  11. @jerzey, your'e right, theres a whole lot of manscaping going on here and I hate that in a man. I like 'em hairy and natural, the way God made 'em. But I've got product to push here and this is what the ladies want. Go figure.

    ReplyDelete
  12. The TLOTF press office will be issuing court papers following this shocking post. We have no desire to see semi naked men from O'Leary Air.

    We will not support the requirement of women or gay men.

    We fully support the exploitation of women and as such ask you to remove the above forwith !!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. How the hell did you get them pics of me and Fran??

    ReplyDelete
  14. @TLOFT I've conveved an emergency meeting of the board of directors to take the matter under advisement. Since many of them are either at brothels or pubs, this may take a few days. I'll be calling a Press Conference shortly.

    ReplyDelete
  15. @Ray, I have nude photos of both of you stored on my hard drive. I thought you knew.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Exploiting woman - bad
    Exploiting men - bad
    Exploiting both - GOOD!

    ReplyDelete
  17. @Berserk I thought it was a sound business decision, so I did it. I'd like to open a few new hubs and need the capital.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Cool blog following!!! If your'e interested in tech please check out my blog!

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  19. You need to buy an airline and staff it with semi nude men and women. We shall call them STEWARDESSES and STEWARDS as well, for maximum political incorrectness. Oh and don't forget the supply of whiskey. Lots and lots of whiskey, for free.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Comments may or may not be mediated due to the activities of a troll.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...