Pages

Monday, October 31, 2011

Return of the Mad Irishwoman

I know what yer thinkin' "Christ, she had five days without a computer. Five days to interact with the people around her. Five days to piss off her family and her neighbors. Are there any survivors?"  You're right, it was a potentially dangerous situation and I knew it.  I felt that the best course of action would be to flee my native environs and piss off people in another county.  So I grabbed my camera, got in the car and headed South on rural roads in pursuit of the colours of Fall.

Other than a few close encounters with farm dogs, I managed to avoid contact with people and return intact.  Here are some of the photo's I took.











It's great to be back in Bloggerland and if I have time today, I'll visit Twitterland later.  I've been away too long and I miss all of you.

All photo's have my signature embedded and are source located to my camera.  Copy, crop, paste and the next time my computer breaks, I'll come to visit your neighborhood.






24 comments:

  1. Nice safe pictures Anne, glad to have you back:D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to be back Angry. I missed all you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That second photo . . . that plant fascinates me.

    And what are Canadian Geese doing on the other side of the ocean? I didn't realize they flew so far in the winter!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm still Stateside Satia, but there are Canadian geese in the UK and in Ireland. They are non-native and were introduced by wildfowl breeders about 300 years ago.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Orang. Got anything new cooking?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Excellent set of photos Anne, it's awesome to see how beautiful the country we actually live in is. Thanks for your comment on my most recent blog post too, it's actually very thought provoking to me.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're welcome Matthew. The things you said in your post are also of importance to me and I'm glad you wrote it. I've fiddled with the idea of approaching that topic on my blog. I'd have to hit exactly the right balance to do it as it is still a sensitive topic for some of us. I think it would be helpful for Americans to read it and understand the complexities our tiny island.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you Henry. I really do like your avi. Very smooth looking.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm loving most of these pictures. Looks like you had fun! Feel bad for the poor humans that got in your way though.

    Wink.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Welcome back, darlin'! I missed ya! (((hugs))) The pics are great. What state were they taken in?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks D4. Humans are safe from me as long as they don't piss me off :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Glad to be back Michelle. I'll tell you via DM on twitter which state this is.(Personal security for my family and all that rot).

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very nice pictures, looks a lot better than the usual grey urban area.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you R.gers. I absolutely cannot live in a city, I need colour and livestock to be happy.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Some very beautiful photos Ann, I'm impressed!!! Love the road pic and the second pic, what is that plant???
    Ray

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you Ray. I've been waiting for you to post. I signed off before you came on yesterday. I'm coming over now.

    ReplyDelete

Comments may or may not be mediated due to the activities of a troll.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...