Pages

Friday, October 14, 2011

Craig, I'm still a better drummer than you.

As all of you know, Craig Ferguson still owes me that fiver.  What you don't know is this.  I'm a better drummer than Craig.  Now for those of you who don't know who Craig is (some of my friends in Ireland and the UK), he played Listers Confidence in The Red Dwarf  and he co-wrote and starred in the film Saving Grace. 




Craig used to play in punk bands in the 1980's around Glasgow. Even then, I was a better drummer than him.  Today, Craig uses a double bass.  I'm so much better than him that I only need a single bass.  I can do more with one foot than he can do with two.


Further, Craig is only a few months older than me. Yet I look younger than he does.

So let's tally things up here Craig. I'm better at darts than you, I'm a better drummer than you and I'm better looking than you. And one more thing:

Craig, ya owe me a fiver. 






13 comments:

  1. A fiver is a fiver and you're a woman so naturally better looking, pay up Craig.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know Angry. A bet is a bet and I won. He owes me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another great post! Keep up with the excellent blogging! You're really good at it! - http://www.d22-zone.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Craig, Craig, Craig...you little rascal, when you gonna learn that you can't mess with Anne?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Snoopy Satia. I keep him attached to one of my cymbal stands. I want to put a stuffed Gir (from Invader Zim) on the kit, but Christ, they want too much money for a Gir.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you D22. Which one of my posts is your all-time favorite?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I know Rabbi. When will people learn that it's not good for them to piss me off.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anne are you sure we're not related? I adore Snoopy and have a set of Peanuts holiday DVDs. I also own a Gir t-shirt. I especially love him when he wears his dog costume. As for Craig owing you that fiver, if I ever come across the raggedy bastard, I'll collect your debt for you ;-).

    ReplyDelete
  9. Also forgot to mention that I'm a big fan of Red Dwarf.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm a big fan of Craig Fergeson. If I ever get big enough to go on his show, I'll demand he pay you.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Michelle, I wouldn't be at all surprised if we were related. We're fiesty and we don't take shit from anyone. Red Dwarf was a great show. Too bad they never pulled of the movie. My Gir t-shirt has Gir singing Doom, Doom, Doom. I love that show.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Tim, if you go and sit in lesbian row, I feel sure that Craig will bring you up on stage. When you get up there tackle him, put him in a head lock and give him an indian head rub. Mention my name while you're doing it and he'll cry like a little girl. Then you can get my fiver.

    ReplyDelete

Comments may or may not be mediated due to the activities of a troll.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...