Pages

Monday, September 26, 2011

A word about my blogging hours

I'm writing this to explain to the lovely folks I've come to know in Bloggerland what my normal schedule is.  I post my blogs and am on the Internet from about 03:00 hours to 0:600 hours General Meridian Time.  The rest of the time I am outdoors and am nowhere near a computer.  I also do not own a mobile.  Both of these things result in a delay in my responding to your comments and in reading your blogs in a timely fashion.  As I like to interact with Bloggers from as many countries as possible, our time schedules don't always sync up.  My delays in response time are never intended as an insult.  Those of you whom I have interacted with on a regular basis are a great source of pleasure to me and I value all of you. 

Sincerely,
Anne

7 comments:

  1. I'm too old to notice or care. I have friends in other time zones so I never assume immediate responses are impending. I still send mail via my post office. I don't even expect anyone to answer an email the same day. And I proudly carry a dumb phone that wouldn't know an app from an apple. And I'm not talking Mac either. More like Macintosh like you pick off a tree. I'm old, I tell you. Terribly old.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No worries. We post regularly Mondays and Thursdays, and catch up on comments then as well. We try our best not to let folks slip out of the rotation...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know what to answer to this, so i will leave quietly and hope you don't notice it...
    Nah, just kidding. See you tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you all for your comments and your understanding. You're a wonderful bunch ya are.

    ReplyDelete
  5. There's no need for you to explain anything, hon. Although society has become one of instant gratification, there's a lot to be said about a person who takes her time and actually lives life.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for that Michelle. We can either let the trials of life destroy our spirits or we can put real joy in our hearts and laugh like children in spite of our pain. I choose the latter.

    ReplyDelete

Comments may or may not be mediated due to the activities of a troll.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...