Pages

Sunday, September 4, 2011

I'm Irish and that's how it is

New to Blogger doesn't mean needy and it doesn't mean ignorant.  I'm here to have fun, not to create the illusion of popularity on my page.  If I'm following you at this moment, it's because I've vetted your page and like what you do.  So if yer into my particular brand of shite, you're welcome to play along and I'll play right back, but I'll play as yer equal or I'll not play at all. I'll not tippy toe around this issue.  You might be asking yerself "Why would she risk losing followers like this?"  And I would answer, "I'm Irish and that's how it is.

7 comments:

  1. It's always best to be upfront. I like your brutal honesty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't even keep track of my followers. I follow whom I like and if they follow me back, fine. If not, that's also fine. After all, I read a lot of books by people who have never read a single word I've written. And it's not like I think we're friends or anything so there's no implied rejection. Maybe Toki would let me crash on your couch if I dropped in one day but I am not so sure you, Anne, would be so generous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anne, you know that Toki and I have got your back. Too much tippy toeing going on these days. I know the Irish ain't known for tippy toeing around nothing, much like my people ;-).

    ReplyDelete
  4. People who speak their mind are the ones that I follow. Why read blogs that have the same inoffensive, neutral content as so many others?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think that's a good enough reason to have a beer in your name. Cheers! I might not be able to have a guiness because im not sure of it's kosherness, hasidic life isn't an easy life.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks you for your comments.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Clean, cut and to the point, the only way to be. Any other way would be a sin. I like this a lot and if you lose followers...well that means they are still afraid of the truth.

    ReplyDelete

Comments may or may not be mediated due to the activities of a troll.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...