Pages

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Alleyways

Okay, so yesterday I hinted that today's blog would have something to do with the bit about the Lord's Prayer.  It doesn't.  Now, put away yer truncheons, it's not me fault.  The photo's for that blog require extensive editing and I found myself in the middle of a storm from the bowels of hell itself.  The heat here got up to over 100 F/37.7 C and when it broke, it broke hard, leaving me little time to muck about on the computer.  So yer stuck with this blog instead.


Alleyways


Whenever I travel to a new place, I make a point to take a walk down alleys.  Poking about in the things that are kept "in back" can prove to be interesting, weird and quirky. 





Aren't ya wonderin' what's at the top of the steps?






Don't turn yer nose up at it. With the economy in the shitter, this could be yer flat one day.





One of the advantages of prowlin' through alleyways is that ya can see what other people get up to when they're alone.  The bloke in this place was watchin' the telly in his boxers. 'Twas an American bloke it was.  See the eagle?






One day ya might be able to afford to put somethin' this nice in yer fixer-upper. 






Now, I'm all fer plantin' yer own food. I do it meself. But since this thing is in a pot, don't ya think the bastard could of moved it into some shade?





Now these folks seemed to have a wee bit more knowledge about growin' in the alleyway.





Don't eat these, their poison.  The leaves are edible if eaten when the plant is young.  And NO, I'm not tellin' ya what the name of the plant is.





Saved the best for last, I did.  Yes, it's a piece of earth movin' equipment in a back yard.

Yes, I'm knowin' this is a sorry ass blog, but I'm droppin' in to tweet with ya later, so I'm hurryin' this thing along.   Miss you guys!

All photographs have my signature embedded and are source traceable directly to my camera.  Copy, crop, paste and I'll have me boyo's drag ya out into me back alley.  They'll never find yer body.



4 comments:

  1. Your pictures are also very,very good Anne :)Aaand,I'm sad to say,but you have one follower...I'm sorry for everything that will happen when you find out about it :))))
    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Ivan,
    There are several people who follow this blog privatelyso you are not the only one.Relived huh? This could be due to the fact that it is a joke page for myself and my friends from Twitter. Your comment regarding being sorry for everything that will happen is puzzling.
    Have a lovely day Ivan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry Anne,it was just a joke :)Bye:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thought it might be. You take beautiful photo's Ivan. After visiting your site I feel inspired.
    Sincerely,
    Anne

    ReplyDelete

Comments may or may not be mediated due to the activities of a troll.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...