She's 32mm, from Dark Sword and was sculpted by Tom Meier.
And now that I've got you here I need you to answer some questions for me.
1. What is your favourite historical period and what scale do you play in? If you don't paint historicals, then what is your favourite genre and what is your preferred scale?
2. Who is your favourite manufacturer?
3. Is there a period that you don't game in yet, but would like to? If so, who makes the figures you want and in what scale?
4. Is there a genre you would like to explore? If so, who makes the figures and at what scale?
5. What are you favourite brushes and brush sizes?
6. What paints do you prefer to use? Is there a particular palette that is essential for most of your work? If so, what is it?
7. Is there a historical book that you would like to have? If so what is it?
8. Are there a particular set of rules you would like to have? If so what are they and where do you buy them?
9. What is your favourite colour?
10. Do you want to know why I'm asking you these question? Of course you do. But I'm not going to tell you why just yet.
Please give me your answers in the comment section. If you need time to think before you answer, feel free to do so.
And if you're not a gamer or a painter, what is your favourite kind of tea? I'm serious, I need to know what your favourite kind of tea is.